IM gonna have to take a pass on that. Sorry.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
IM gonna have to take a pass on that. Sorry.
Do we get to read all the stories? 😃
Btw whats the full form of @bold?
I know LGBTQstands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Queer but the others are new for me.
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Do we get to read all the stories? 😃
Btw whats the full form of @bold?
I know LGBTQstands for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Queer but the others are new for me.
A=asexuals
I=intersex
+=umbrella terms for the rest
yes, you'll find the stories here: https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction
Lord have mercy ☺️


God doesnt exists and Ashley is on fire🤣
Well Lucifer exists and he asked me whats my greatest desire ☺️😆
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Well Lucifer exists and he asked me whats my greatest desire ☺️😆
And what did you say?😏