
Look forward to the update!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Look forward to the update!!
Eager to see how Pallavi will manofying Raghav 😆😎
Originally posted by: Avneel07
This was amazing. Pl plz continue soon.
Thank you so much!!❤️🤗
I will definitely update soon and the good news is the the updates will br more longer than my usual ones
Raghav literally is a kid trapped in a 27 year old body🤣
Beautiful shot Dishi🤗
Loved it❤️
Thank you so much Mihika!!❤️🤗
Haina? I know!! 😆
Glad you loved it
Thank you so much Tanu!! ❤️🤗
Will update as soon as i will finish writing the chapter
Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030
Eager to see how Pallavi will manofying Raghav 😆😎
Thank you so much!! 

That would be a whole different ordeal, you will witness in the next chapter! 😆
Loved it like I love all your previous ones too♥️
Jaldi jaldi continue please
Originally posted by: SONIA441
Loved it like I love all your previous ones too♥️
Jaldi jaldi continue please
Awh!!!
Thank you so much Sonia!! ❤️🤗
The update will be longer and worth the wait! Will br out by tomorrow or day after tomorrow ✌🏻
Love this idea!!
Excited to read more kinda want RR to go with Pallavi and live with Deshmukhs😆
https://youtu.be/iVKM6Y9u2xs
Chapter : Melodious Encounter https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/52348
✦ WRITER'S DISCLAIMER ✦ This is a work of fanfiction created purely for entertainment and creative purposes. The characters Ritik, Shivanya, and...
Author's Note Hello my dear readers! Back in 2020, right after Nazar had ended, I along with my dear friend Nikita wrote a short story on our...
https://youtu.be/lrLZFWSjsk8 Do Like and Subscribe to support !!!
0