I also got 9 points 111 goals
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I also got 9 points 111 goals
phr har category mein sirf mein apna name dungi 🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Alexia can we give our name in nomiantion?😆
Nd in how many awards we can nominate one person?
Hamare do sheep 😈😎Originally posted by: priya185
I also got 9 points 111 goals
Originally posted by: priya185
I also got 9 points 111 goals
In which u lost the point?
Me in Barun Sobti one
I lost rank one I chose my rank
who did you put instead of Sobti?
Karan Singh Grover😆
I think my goals will be less😅
ksg is not a bad choice he won another game q forgot whose
Hava and nina kitne points milenge😃
We never met before but congratulations for scoring so well👍🏼Originally posted by: priya185
I think 111 goals 9/10
thanks that's so sweetOriginally posted by: Biggboss15
We never met before but congratulations for scoring so well👍🏼