😆😆 aacha but butter lagane ka koi fayda nahi
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
😆😆 aacha but butter lagane ka koi fayda nahi
Oho congrats
Thank u🤗
I m waiting for resultI think many ppl got 9 pts😅or maybe 10
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Thank u🤗
I m waiting for resultI think many ppl got 9 pts😅or maybe 10
No i think only 2 or 3 got 9. Rest 8s n 7s n 4s n 5s
Mein lagaongi phr bhi Alexia ko majboor hoke mujhe jeetana Hoga 😈😈🤣
You and Priya got 9 I got 8 dunno about othersOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
Thank u🤗
I m waiting for resultI think many ppl got 9 pts😅or maybe 10
Mein lagaongi phr bhi Alexia ko majboor hoke mujhe jeetana Hoga 😈😈🤣
🤣🤣 alexia is strict n fair😈
😈 and I best in lagaoing makkhan😈🤣
😈 and I best in lagaoing makkhan😈🤣
🤣🤣
Alexia can we give our name in nomiantion?😆
Nd in how many awards we can nominate one person?