Hi Isa so good to see you
Hi bhagu
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hi Isa so good to see you
Hi bhagu
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I skip villain scenes because they are repetitive
they talk about property all the time😆
watch ML and Jodi scenes because I like ML❤️😳
That's good...you rejected that show...it sounds very boring......I may have fallen in sleep...😆
Hi Priya! How are you doing? Good to see you too....👍🏼
The show will end on 12 June 2021
so I will put couple pic in DP & GIF in siggy❤️😆
I am good I have to type some notes up 20 pages+😆
Hi bhagu I am good played alexia's sheep game got the results of this round today
how are you?
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi bhagu I am good played alexia's sheep game got the results of this round today
how are you?
I am fine
just busy because_of job
bored of all serials😆🤣
same here I quit all indian tv shows for now
I May watch story 9 months ki I only saw 2 weeks of it
In for a sneak peek. Hello everyone🤗
Sorry couldn't be active much. Not in the best of health. Hope I didn't miss Isa ji😭
Hi RuIn for a sneak peek. Hello everyone🤗
Sorry couldn't be active much. Not in the best of health. Hope I didn't miss Isa ji😭
take care of your health. what happened?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5