Great to hear that you recovered fully.......👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Great to hear that you recovered fully.......👍🏼
Doing well too...Thanks!
Prem Bandhan is ending
Thank you...buddy!
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
What should I understand about this word mammoth?😆
So the last gif was not scary?🤣
It should read like this "I'm mammoth....take time to move around. That's why you don't see me around." Thanks for explaining.....
was inserted in between....not scary but headache indeed...
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Prem Bandhan is ending
Are you sad or happy? BTW, what is that? Guess it's another show you're watching....
Originally posted by: 2PWQQQBI4DQ5S3Y2
Are you sad or happy? BTW, what is that? Guess it's another show you're watching....
actually happy because it won't get dragged
though I love couple of show
show is regressive & had too much negativity
little bit sad because won't get to watch couple scenes
I am watching it on FF mode😆

Time to pawri
OMG...WTH is that? 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
actually happy because it won't get dragged
though I love couple of show
show is regressive & had too much negativity
little bit sad because won't get to watch couple scenes
I am watching it on FF mode😆
OK...that's good...your brain will get some relief....👍🏼
I skip villain scenes because they are repetitive
they talk about property all the time😆
watch ML and Jodi scenes because I like ML❤️😳
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5