Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

SaiRat OS : The Savior Sent By God

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey Forumwasyon,

Ok this story popped into my head while I was in the TGV (High Speed Rail of France) while I was going on vacation. Yes my stupid mind works anywhere and at anytime. 🤓 So now that I am back home, I thought about writing it. Who knows maybe you may like the idea and enjoy reading something different from the usual. 😳
Please, let me know what you liked and what you didn't about the OS.
A big thank you for always reading my bakwaas and my crap writing. Means a lot. 😳

Dr. Sai Joshi was getting late. She needed to hop into a cab if she didn't want to miss her train. She desperately waved her hand to hail a taxi but none of them stopped. Suddenly a car stopped nearby.

« Sai ? », said the person suprised to see her.
« Virat Sir ? », she was also surprised to see him.
« Need a ride ? », he asked seeing her luggage.
« Yes actually, I am getting late. I have to reach the train station within fifteen minutes otherwise I will miss my train. », she replied.

Virat got out of the car and put her luggage inside the car trunk. Like a true gentleman he opened the door for her and closed it as soon as she got inside. He rounded the car and got in. He glanced at her and started the car. The informal vibe of their meeting sounded so weird to him. They met each other after five years and yet it sounded like they were never separated for more than five days. Anxious she looked at her watch every thirty seconds.

« When does the train depart ? », he asked.
« At 3:45. », she replied.
He checked his watch, « Where are you going ? »
She turned her head and after a long pause she replied, « Nagpur. »

The silence reigned the following three minutes. He glanced at her again before breaking the silence.

« Listen we will reach the station in time but you have to run to catch the train so I was thinking why rush when we can drive to Nagpur together. We have the same destination. », he suggested.
« I don't want to bother you, Virat Sir. », she replied.
« Sai, we are going to the same place. Six hours drive, you will keep me company. », he said.
« I don't know... », she was confused between what her heart wanted and what her mind was telling her.
« You have to decide now. », he asked for an answer.
« Ok ! », she said.
« Ok for what ? », he asked.
« Take the ride together. », she replied.

Both were happy to spend some time together but they didn't let it appear on the face. They glanced at each other a few times and recalled their past. All the time they supported each other, all their fights, all the moments they cared about each other, all their fun moments flashed before their eyes. With time both had fallen in love but one couldn't confess and the other one couldn't prove his honesty. Sai refused to believe that he was in love with her. They looked at each other and that love they had for one another just came back to the surface.
In the middle of their silence and their awkward conversation the car broke down. He first tried to repair it by himself but then had to call a mechanic.

« I am so sorry. You are getting late because of me. I shouldn't have offered you the ride. », he apologized.
« You don't have to apologize. It's not your fault. It's just a bad day. », she replied.

Virat was hurt because for him it was his best day after five years but he smiled not to show his disappointment. Sai cursed herself for calling this day as a bad one. In fact she wanted to thank God for allowing her to meet him again after so many years. He suggested that they should have dinner to the nearest restaurant while the car was getting repaired to which she accepted as she was starving.

« How is Pakhi didi ? », Sai broke the silence while they were waiting to get served.
« How would I know ? I haven't talked to her for four years. », he replied annoyed.
« But why ? I heard that Samrat dada and Pakhi didi got divorced. », she said curious.
« When will you understand that you weren't my default option. I had fallen in love with you. Pakhi was never my choice. You were. I wanted to live my life with you, with or without Jeeva in Pakhi's life. », he confessed.

His confession made her heart pound fast. She thought after Pakhi was freed by Samrat both Virat and Pakhi would go back to each other but he didn't. She questioned herself if she didn't make a mistake by not trusting him. Virat knew no matter what he was going to tell her she wouldn't believe him. His hopes died long time ago. The waiter came with the food and they immediately digged in.

« How is life going ? », he asked.
« Awesome. I am only focusing on my career. », she replied.
« I understand. It's probably so much better to be away from the drama and tension given by my family. I am sorry for everything you went through because of me and my family. », he said apologetically.
« It wasn't always bad. You have given me a lot of happiness too Virat Sir. I have so many precious memories with Aayi, Mohit, Devi Tai, Shivani Bua. Thank you for that. », she thanked him.
« And me ? You don't have precious memories of me, us ? », he asked unaware that he was hoping again.
« Of course I do. », she smiled.

He stared at her. That smile used to turn him on each and every time and apparently it didn't change a bit. That smile was the most beautiful thing about her.

« You were the reason of all my happiness. », she added and bit her lip.

She immediately regretted saying this and her smile disappeared. Virat raised his eyebrows. How could he be the reason of her happiness when she never loved him or even liked him.

« One need to be special to be the reason of someone's happiness. », he said wanting to know more about what was in her heart.
« Sadly you will never understand how special you were to me. », she murmured.
« How will I understand. You never told me. », he replied.
« Such things don't need to be said but felt. », she said.
« Then how couldn't you feel that my feelings for you were genuine ? How couldn't you feel that I was madly in love with you ? », he asked.

They got interrupted by the mechanic's call about the car being fixed. He asked for the bill to the waiter and insisted on paying it. Just when they were about to leave, the breaking news on the television caught everyone's attention. The train Sai was destined to take caused twenty eight deaths and injured more than fifty people after its derailment. The news chilled down their spine. Frozen she just realized that Virat was sent by God as her savior. Shocked he looked at her and thanked God for making her accept to take the ride with him. He couldn't hold on his emotions and pulled her against him. Those thirty seconds into each other's arms made them understand how badly they wanted to be together. When they finally broke the hug, she could feel the love he had for her in his tears.

« It's just not that I was madly in love with you. I am still and I will forever be madly and deeply in love with you, Sai Joshi. », he said with the tears streaming down his face.
« I know. », she replied.
« Thank you God for getting her in my way and saving her life. », he looked up to God.

They walked to the car and got in. He drove for two hours in silence. He dropped her to the hotel and got her luggage from the car trunk. They looked at each other for a long minute. That's where their paths were going to separate again.

« Goodbye Sai. », he said.
« Goodbye Virat Sir. », she replied.

She watched him rounding the car but before he could get in she ran to him and hugged him. He wrapped her tighter with his arms and their eyes met with each other.

« What do you see in my eyes, Virat Sir ? Didn't you ever see the love I had for you in my eyes ? », she asked.
« I was proabably too supid waiting to hear it instead of feeling it. », he said lowering his eyes to her lips.

She smiled and he lost his control. He cupped her face and kissed her beautiful smile.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Wow!! This is such a beautiful OS❤️

This reunion of theirs was so heartfelt. I can totally picture Neil and Ayesha acting this scene!

This was quite angsty, yet so romantic and light-hearted! We need more OS like this!

Please do write more babe🤗

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is so beautiful!!💞💞

I love it❣

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Wow....Awesome.... loved it a loootttt.....

There were so many unspoken words and hidden feelings.... all came out.....

Finally they are together.....❤

Keep writing such beautiful stories more and more...

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh my god!!! 
This is absolutely beautiful ❤️❤️

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wow Ray, you made me so happy. 

This is just so beautiful, lots of love ❤️

The meet was so amazing, the fate had bound them at a common destination, and they finally got on the journey together

So lovely 🤗

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Wow! Simply beautiful and heart melting 💓. After watching the news Virat's hug was so heartwarming. And, their reunion was so romantic. Loved it. 

Oh my! Such a beautiful OS! 

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Beautiful OS! Heartwarming 😌

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Wow, it's so beautiful.... The way virat is so open about his feelings is so good to see... ❤️❤️