Not fair Lexi, at tell who’s going or who’s staying.
I’m ready with my goodbye msg.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Not fair Lexi, at tell who’s going or who’s staying.
I’m ready with my goodbye msg.
woaaah🥳Originally posted by: Amphitrite
After that epic death of my laptop it has revived
Not like how JARVIS revived as Vision {I wish though!}
But yeah lets move forward
Last and obviously the last question
Name a watch brand
Zyada watch brands pasand nahi shayad
Anyways lets see the answers
Fav sheep watch brand is:
.
.
.
.
.
.
1 point and 12 goals
Others
Titan - 4 goals
Fastrack - 2 goals
Patek Philippe- 1 goal
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Not fair Lexi, at tell who’s going or who’s staying.
I’m ready with my goodbye msg.
Are you though?😏
Wow👏 u topped
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Not fair Lexi, at tell who’s going or who’s staying.
I’m ready with my goodbye msg.
You are not going anywhere
Main jarahi hoon
My goodbye message is ready
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Not fair Lexi, at tell who’s going or who’s staying.
I’m ready with my goodbye msg.
I haven't tallied so I can't say
It can also be that I don't do any elimination
no Rashi and Priya Anmol topped unke goals ziada hai 🤣