Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I like Emraan Hashmi Haal e dil more though
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
I like Emraan Hashmi Haal e dil more though
I know 😆
I also like that song 😆
But that song ‘s cover title is Hale dil
This one is Haal-E-Dil 🤣
I’m so titli obsessed ki title ko bhi titli padha maine 🤦🏻♀️🤣
done...but ye kya Sanam Teri Kasam wali ladki and song ...audio video don't match😆
Waise where r u gayab these days
Wo dekhney main kisi seedhi sadhi lagti kehti ky kuch nhi samjhti andar sy kitni tezz hai 😂😂😂
.Wo dekhney main kisi seedhi sadhi lagti kehti ky kuch nhi samjhti andar sy kitni tezz hai 😂😂😂
Thank you🤣
I never knew this song existed 😅😂Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
done...but ye kya Sanam Teri Kasam wali ladki and song ...audio video don't match😆
Waise where r u gayab these days
But UN se match kiya toh kya hi kare 🤷♀️ 🤣
I’m on a break 😆
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
Replace one word in any song for example: ghar se nikalte hi to party se nikalte hi There is no compulsion but a suggestion to make the word...
264