Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
hey guys...good news, I managed to swap a day with a colleague so I am off tomorrow (Sunday) I will definately be online asking questions and ofcourse others can do same. Make insta page and ask him questions, I will do some questioning too so any majority ones, Ask Shreya/Mihika to send me via dm on insta.
I'll send them within half an hour Prii. Glad you could make itOriginally posted by: SweetButSpicy
hey guys...good news, I managed to swap a day with a colleague so I am off tomorrow (Sunday) I will definately be online asking questions and ofcourse others can do same. Make insta page and ask him questions, I will do some questioning too so any majority ones, Ask Shreya/Mihika to send me via dm on insta.
Originally posted by: SweetButSpicy
hey guys...good news, I managed to swap a day with a colleague so I am off tomorrow (Sunday) I will definately be online asking questions and ofcourse others can do same. Make insta page and ask him questions, I will do some questioning too so any majority ones, Ask Shreya/Mihika to send me via dm on insta.
Personal account se bhi pooch sakte hai na questions?? Page is mandatory kya??🤔🤔🤔
Page matalab she wanted you all to create an account personal walaOriginally posted by: princy48
Personal account se bhi pooch sakte hai na questions?? Page is mandatory kya??🤔🤔🤔
Originally posted by: DHJHA3JTI65UY5IS
Page matalab she wanted you all to create an account personal wala
Ok ..voh tho accnt hai hi humre paas😆 ...bass ab ye chahiye ki kajn kaun questikns daalne wale ho ...yeh questions share karle aapas mein ..aur we gets answers to most of them in the list ..ask me column mein word limit bhi hai tho uska bhi dhyaan rakhna hai ...
I have shared all the questions from page 1 with PryankaOriginally posted by: princy48
Ok ..voh tho accnt hai hi humre paas😆 ...bass ab ye chahiye ki kajn kaun questikns daalne wale ho ...yeh questions share karle aapas mein ..aur we gets answers to most of them in the list ..ask me column mein word limit bhi hai tho uska bhi dhyaan rakhna hai ...
Originally posted by: V2FN77JX6PZBB66O
I have shared all the questions from page 1 with Pryanka
Sab hi vhi daalne wali hai questions phir??🥳
Usko select kar lene do....uske baad I'll ask her to send the rest....anyhow I doubt I would ask anything....you guys can ask though