Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
the show starts with sujata comes downstairs all dresses-up an dsees nobody is there.viresh enters the house and says to sujata that the press couldn,t wait for so they left cuz u took long time to dress up.viresh give s sujata and tells her to buy a new dress for the party in the evening.sujata has tears in her eyes and  the bai is looking too(don,t know the bai,s name).

sujata,s friend
sujata goes to meet her old friend chaiyya.(chaiyya has a daughter name tina and son name jatin.chaiiya take care of the kids alone).tina opens the door and tina greets sujata.tina says mom is gonna be happy to see u and tina calls her mom.chaiyya comes and sujata covers the eyes of chaiyya and chaiyya says is it tina and tina says i am in front of u and chaiyya says sujata.sujata and chaiyya hug each other.sujata says in college we use to call trimurti.chaiyya says we have been best friends for 25years.chaiyya says poonam is gonna come from usa  soon.chaiyya says that  when we gonna get togther we gonna chat a lot.sujata says not three but only one poonam cuz she is not gonna let us talk.chaiyya says i am gonna make some lemonade for u and sujata talks with tina nd ask her about her studies. tina sasy everything is fine except the tution feescuz of jatin(she calls jatin some name i forgot).chaiyya brings sujata lemonade and then jatin comes and she takes blessing from chaiyya and then sujata .chaiyya tells sujata that jatin doesn,t let me touch his shoes na djatin says moms, heand is for blessings not for touching the shoes.jatin leaves for the interview. tina goes to the room  and calls chaiyya and ask her for money for her tution. tina says taht today is the last day chaiyya say plz manage for some  day more cuz jatin said he will get it soon but tina says it,s important but she agrees.sujata overhears it and takes money out of the bag but she keeps it back cuz it,s the money viresh gave her for the dress.tina comes out of the room and she says bye to sujata.sujata takes out the money and  give it to tina and says ur tutions is more important.chaiyya is looking at sujata and sujata says that we are best friends and u can take it as loan.sujata says that viresh is given a award of interperior of the year and she says that u should get a award for being a great mother to her kids through bad times.sujata and chaiyya share a moment.sujata says would u help me shopping and chaiyya says yes i will.chaiyya and sujata goes to the store and chaiyya says u love yellow and sujata says not anymore cuz vires doesn,t like it.chaiyya says yeah i didn,t see u wearing yellow for a long time.chaiyya says a women has to sacrifice so much for her husband and sujta says viresh  had sacrificed stuff for me too.chaiyya gives her a look.

at the party
sujata sees chaiyya and hugs her and both of them come in.viresh is talking to a guy and he says how much u paid for the award and vires says i didn,t.the guy says that if u were with ur dad m.d. shah then u would have gotten several awards like that.viresh is going to reply and his name is announcedvires goes on the stage and he gives a sppech saying he got this award after a long time cuz of his commimetment and i tried to prove myself without my father and i didn,t buy this award but i got it by my accomplishment.vires says the one person i want to dedicade this award toa  person who is a orphan and i gave that person my commitment and he sasy sujata,s name.sujata is all sad and her eyes filled with water. she comes on stage and viresh says to sujata to tell her something nice.sujata says i am really grateful to viresh for making his life partner and i am really happy that vires is in my life.sujata is crying and the nachor says that mrssujata viresh got emotional.sujata gets off the stage and the nachor says that the mr vires has made a phrase true that charity begins at home.pepole in the party start saying viresh is so great that he made a orphan his wife.sujata has tears in her eyes.chaiyya and the bai has tears in their eyes too.

preview:sujata and viresh are in the room and they almost kiss but viresh pulls her back and she lands on the mattress.
enjoy.😳
Edited by shivani33 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
nice update dear!πŸ‘ Thanks!
Only one suggestion..i think it would have been better readable if the text had not been underlined...😳

How sweet of sujata to give money to Tina..
I think Poonam might change SujataπŸ˜‰

Viresh is really too much! 😑
It must have been hard yeah...and saddening as well to hear from your husband that he so great because he married you..an orphan

Love,
Gracella