Originally posted by: pratikshaa100
Jiggy is the jaan of our SAAKK forum. Thanks for your efforts, babe 🤗❤️
🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: pratikshaa100
Jiggy is the jaan of our SAAKK forum. Thanks for your efforts, babe 🤗❤️
🤗🤗
Wo woolen kapde pehne nahi degi kisi ko to dhona bhi nahi padega😆
Phir bhi bahut kam OTT hai baki saas community ke hisaab se 😆
Would be bahu, CS se inki dosti bhi hai 🤣
Aaj Kanchan se kehti hai ye chote toofan mera kuch nahi bigaad sakte
Aur abhi kal tak inke lungs damaged the saans phul rahi thi🤣
Originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi
Wo woolen kapde pehne nahi degi kisi ko to dhona bhi nahi padega😆
Thand mai maarna hai kya sasural waalo ko?? 😂
Originally posted by: lavs_157
I know. All these happy moments will sail us through the sad moments. So right now I am gonna enjoy them. 😍😍
Same I will just enjoy shakhi now I am excited for up coming rain scene. Hopefully Monday we get that.
Originally posted by: pratikshaa100
KV has beautiful smile.....I noticed this first on Holi.....uss din IV pe bhi battisi dikha rahe the....cute
Deba's blush is adorable, actually like this ☺️
Batisi dikha ke hasta hai😁 to zayada cute lagta hai😳
Pata nahi kaise vampire bol diya😡
Accha first time shauyra kab hasa tha yaada hai kisi ko??
Same I will just enjoy shakhi now I am excited for up coming rain scene. Hopefully Monday we get that.
I think mon phone chori, bus miss and car ride.. Tue se rain sequence shuru..