Pls can I get biryani option, khichadi has become national food in my home🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Pls can I get biryani option, khichadi has become national food in my home🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
#KaiseShuru________Khatam🤣
I really don't know what is keeping shuru and khatam apart here, except this fill in the blanks🤣
#LostInLove😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴🤣
Originally posted by: appisuri
.phir sametega kon usse
Floor mop🤣
Originally posted by: appisuri
.phir sametega kon usse
Look, didi ki beizzati is the only logic here, so better we all prepare a beizzati broom🤣
I don't want the next track should be copied. I really don't want Virat's character shaming
Love.....😶😶😶😶😶
#NindiyaDeviAaoooooooo😴😴🤣
Originally posted by: AninditaB
I don't want the next track should be copied. I really don't want Virat's character shaming
What is the next track in KD, Ani❤️
Originally posted by: AninditaB
I don't want the next track should be copied. I really don't want Virat's character shaming
We want love but we get unironed clothes🤣(That doesn't make any sense🤣)
It's definitely not one of your sweet dreams🤣 It's #ridiculous🤔
Vaada promo. Sai will actually tell the family about Virat's and Pakhi's affair but with character shaming of Virat