#MentalHealthRaitaKeJaisePhhaailJaaye 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
#MentalHealthRaitaKeJaisePhhaailJaaye 🤣
Exactly, I am thinking three possibilities 🤣
Ya toh lord wanted to check ki hum kis depth mein ghum hosakte hai
Or
He wanted us to meet each other
Or
He wanted us to discover our hidden talents
For my sanity, I vote for 2 and 3 🤣
I wish mine doesn't leak🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Exactly, I am thinking three possibilities 🤣
Ya toh lord wanted to check ki hum kis depth mein ghum hosakte hai
Or
He wanted us to meet each other
Or
He wanted us to discover our hidden talents
For my sanity, I vote for 2 and 3 🤣
I'll choose all the three options🤣
I thought typing down the first one itself is like saying yes to khatron ke khiladi🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I thought typing down the first one itself is like saying yes to khatron ke khiladi🤣
#AjeebDastaanHaiYeh 🤔🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Exactly, I am thinking three possibilities 🤣
Ya toh lord wanted to check ki hum kis depth mein ghum hosakte hai
Or
He wanted us to meet each other
Or
He wanted us to discover our hidden talents
For my sanity, I vote for 2 and 3 🤣
all of the above
don,t worry khichadi bn jyegi sirf
#KaiseShuru________Khatam🤣
I really don't know what is keeping shuru and khatam apart here, except this fill in the blanks🤣
.phir sametega kon usse