Originally posted by: nethraa_99
Oh no! You give such good ITV wisdom...that too in such a sweet way ❤️
You are the only one who noticed that wisdom ❤️😆and those too who liked this post🤣
thankyou❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
Oh no! You give such good ITV wisdom...that too in such a sweet way ❤️
You are the only one who noticed that wisdom ❤️😆and those too who liked this post🤣
thankyou❤️
hehehe I'll be coming once in a while🤗Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
What sort of pravachan do you want? How about Vankar saab ke galtiyaan dekhke seekho🤣
I guess I should turn back to my dosh dhundho, gali do , prem ke dushman ko maaro fun posts, everyone used to atleast feel okay😑
Currently I'm just so 🙍
I don't want this kind of celebration. Thankyou🤣Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Don't leave us in these trying times, the show is going to have the most disgusting upcoming track. Join us. We are going to enjoy and celebrate together.
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Don't leave us in these trying times, the show is going to have the most disgusting upcoming track. Join us. We are going to enjoy and celebrate together.
🤣🤣
Exactly ,with three spoons of sheera🤣
exactly, me, Ishani and sera are now expert in khaana flirting dialogues🤣
Kyu mere matar paneer, ghul jaayenge makhan ke saath🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Exactly ,with three spoons of sheera🤣
exactly, me, Ishani and sera are now expert in khaana flirting dialogues🤣
Kyu mere matar paneer, ghul jaayenge makhan ke saath🤣
I never really knew I could curate such cheesy dialogues🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Exactly ,with three spoons of sheera🤣
exactly, me, Ishani and sera are now expert in khaana flirting dialogues🤣
Kyu mere matar paneer, ghul jaayenge makhan ke saath🤣
Han mere shahi tukda ☺️☺️
I'm not an expert in khana romance though 🤷 I'm expert in khana family planning🤣Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Exactly ,with three spoons of sheera🤣
exactly, me, Ishani and sera are now expert in khaana flirting dialogues🤣
Kyu mere matar paneer, ghul jaayenge makhan ke saath🤣
Our brains are like salt, we don't realise it, but all dishes need us🤣
Meri gulaab jamun... aaj toh blush karte karte 10x zyaada gulaabi ban gayi ho☺️
Dudh ke dhamaal karenge, with those kaju badam and pista for masti ka crunch 😳🤣