Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
We'll have to make do with Sai staring at herself in the mirror🤣
Ha ha true
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
We'll have to make do with Sai staring at herself in the mirror🤣
Ha ha true
Originally posted by: AninditaB
I truly want Virat to stare at Sai while she's getting ready. But I guess we won't get such scenes
Aur dori scene 😒😒
She doesn't wear Saree regularly. This won't we get
*snaps open again* 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Isme shayad dori hai. 4th wala pic dekhna.
https://twitter.com/NainaAlex24/status/1398329861081505795?s=20
Every day I think why why I started to watch this show. Aur kuch nhi mila mujhe
In KD aai ready Emon for some anniversary thing
And Rono gets mesmerized instead of complimenting he teases Emon
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Every day I think why why I started to watch this show. Aur kuch nhi mila mujhe
Bhagwaan ne kya mast show likha hai humaari kundali meiin🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Every day I think why why I started to watch this show. Aur kuch nhi mila mujhe
I hve stopped thinking
Coz I watch for two reasons
One for entertainment and importantly forum 😝😝
In KD aai ready Emon for some anniversary thing
And Rono gets mesmerized instead of complimenting he teases Emon
I have seen that episode, I think they go out for Rono's office party. That scene is very cute.