Yeah these games are mostly depend on luck rather than on experience. New comers mostly do good in them.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeah these games are mostly depend on luck rather than on experience. New comers mostly do good in them.
Well if luck is about Ms Beauty then even Veterans have it
Yeah these games are mostly depend on luck rather than on experience. New comers mostly do good in them.
Its damn amazing to see her ace everything
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Well if luck is about Ms Beauty then even Veterans have it
Its damn amazing to see her ace everything
Luck and hardwork both matters. No everyone don't have a good luck always. Kifah is exception tho.
Kifah is just brilliant in all games.
Sheep has always been unpredictable there
Luck and hardwork both matters. No everyone don't have a good luck always. Kifah is exception tho.
Kifah is just brilliant in all games.
Has everyone gone?
Man I lonely
I am also leaving then for now
I m off to watch Lucifer..tada😆
I walked into a trap I see, so many people want me to fail and the host herself is eager for someone to dethrone me.
Let’s see what the future holds.
Luck and hardwork both matters. No everyone don't have a good luck always. Kifah is exception tho.
Kifah is just brilliant in all games.
you said it girl
I guess we did🥺
What ?