Very sad 😭
Nice os, I must say.
Good job, Paratikshaa! 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Very sad 😭
Nice os, I must say.
Good job, Paratikshaa! 🤗
Heart breaking OS 💔
Dukh ho gya anokhi k heartbreak k bare mein soch k 😭
You have written it so beautifully ...
Please do write more 🤗
Oh my god! My heart got shattered into pieces 😭 looks like exactly something similar is going to happen after the baarish episode , my heart can't handle this anymore 💔 I am sure I'm going to cry buckets 😥
Lovely, brilliant and truly heartbreaking 💔 thanks Prats for writing such a beautiful OS 🤗 you're amazing 😘😘😘
Super writing! 🤗Really enjoyed reading it. The heartbreak is coming. The creatives are giving lovey dovey scenes now because a huge heart break is around the corner! I hope they both come out of it stronger and trust each other and their love.
Keep writing! Lots of love ❤️
This is so well written. Please write more. Anokhi's heartbreak is just so painful. 😭