Parjaaaaaaaiiii jiiiiiii🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Parjaaaaaaaiiii jiiiiiii🤣🤣
Originally posted by: butterturnips
Upcoming BTS of AnoHir ❤️ It's the same baarish dress 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPbBnZeB6A5/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: butterturnips
Upcoming BTS of AnoHir ❤️ It's the same baarish dress 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPbBnZeB6A5/?utm_medium=copy_link
I just saw it and asked someone to confirm
Originally posted by: butterturnips
Upcoming BTS of AnoHir ❤️ It's the same baarish dress 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPbBnZeB6A5/?utm_medium=copy_link
I think she is Babli 😆
Yayyyyyy! Bas yehi toh dekhna chahti thi mai.Originally posted by: butterturnips
Upcoming BTS of AnoHir ❤️ It's the same baarish dress 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPbBnZeB6A5/?utm_medium=copy_link
I just post this on CC thinking yeh kyaa hai.
Why ahir with anokhi 😲
Yayyyyyy! Bas yehi toh dekhna chahti thi mai.
Inka SR ab nahi hone wala 🤣
Originally posted by: Shakhian_Rani
I think she is Babli 😆
This is babli for sure not anokhi. The salwar suits she is wearing is babli type salwar suit hai
Shagun kam thi kya jo ab ACP bhi aa gaya? 🤣 But still, ACP ko dekh kar hum khush hue 😂