Parmesan cheese wins? Who agrees👀
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Parmesan cheese wins? Who agrees👀
Acha 😣
I thought cappuccino ka toh sabko pata hoga
Parmesan cheese wins? Who agrees👀
Orange cheddar ?
Parmesan cheese wins? Who agrees👀
Yes
Yeah, figuring that out now 🤣
But it would be divided between cappucino latte and espresso 😴
I prefer Espresso
But not many do🥺
I wish i could ask coffee lover Rado her favourite right now ☕️🤣
I prefer latte . Just wrote cappucino cause it’s the more popular one (imo) 😆
🥺💔 that means i get 0
I wish i could ask coffee lover Rado her favourite right now ☕️🤣
I prefer latte . Just wrote cappucino cause it’s the more popular one (imo) 😆
I like both cappuccino and latte
She hasn’t tallied yet (i think) you have a chance, fikar not 😒
Orange Cheddar anyone???