Originally posted by: Amphitrite
But the host isnt ready so nah
Acha 😣
Now my good bye gif has to wait
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
But the host isnt ready so nah
Acha 😣
Now my good bye gif has to wait
Mujhe bhi khilana🤣
Ruk mein abhi sath ATI hoo🤣
Nhi tum nhi aoo gi
Mujhe bhi khilana🤣
Sure
Aaj deadline toh aaj answers kaise dun?
Kya khilane ki baat ho rahi hai😲
No discussions of answers until I say so guys
Do comply!
Kya din aa gaye hai khane ke mamle mein log mujhse age bar gayeMujhe bhi khilana🤣
Don't take too much stress. Do work and take proper rest and after that do some entertaining things. I hope by all this you will be stress relieved🤗❤️Originally posted by: Amphitrite
My stress is kinda dangerous
Whenever its too much I get fever
But other than that my immunity is good enough I would say
Fikr not sab se last aongi mein🤣