Poll
Would you marry Hrithik Roshan if you had the chance?
I know I would jump at the oppurtunity😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No. I will get inferiority complex😵
No . I will be insecure for the entirety of marriage if I did 😆
No because i don’t like him.
I will hold my answer to stand in solidarity with my brothers who were not given the opportunity to answer this question
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
I will hold my answer to stand in solidarity with my brothers who were not given the opportunity to answer this question
I love your sense of humour🤣
Why girls only lol. Celebrities are good past time but not someone I will consider for long term partner
HR is too boring...and his holier than thou attitude is annoying...plus, the man clearly has childhood issues that still affect him...I can't deal with all that crap!
I have my eye on ARK, though...now that is someone interesting!
From what I hear Hrithik loves himself more than any other person. Dont think that's best situation
No wayyy.. I like Hrithik but I am not THAT desperate to bang him 😆
Because honestly what other motivator would be there to marry him, just tell me. He is boring, seems self obsessed and comes with so much baggage. Imagine his ex Suzanne dropping at the house every now and then to ummm... check in on the kids I suppose.. who would want to deal with that?? Precisely the reason HR hasn't gotten married again and I bet never will..
Hrithik Roshan on Jailer 2 sets photos He did a cameo https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ9K8mFE4aq/?img_index=2 igsh=Y3M2MjAya2g1dmRq
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/akshay-kumars-niece-simar-bhatia-lands-second-film-to-star-opposite-roshan
Perfect response because it's not like people suddenly started getting who was right, it's because more people dislike kangana now compared to...
https://x.com/i/status/2048341055108723179
https://youtu.be/QHnKs87JWT8?si=s-CBm1MmtA0rLtvW fangirling over him lol
13