Have you been to Tamra at Shangrila ??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Have you been to Tamra at Shangrila ??
Yes, been there too, Infact I went there at 2 in night 🤣🤣 have comedy story attached
have u been to courtyard cafe, love the ambiance
Ya the ambience is amazing👍🏼
Have you been to Dum Pukht at ITC Maurya??
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Ya the ambience is amazing👍🏼
Have you been to Dum Pukht at ITC Maurya??
Not exactly been to Maurya but not there will try it out have u been to lord of the drinks medows
I actually find it a little overrated 😔 I want to try out the restaurants at The Chanakya in Yashwant place
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I actually find it a little overrated 😔 I want to try out the restaurants at The Chanakya in Yashwant place
Chankaya is good 😍
Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls,
Let's continue the dori fetish here... let the SM thread take some rest🤣
Let's continue here.
Dori dori everywhere🤣