🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kolkata had puchkas I miss them atimes
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kolkata had puchkas I miss them atimes
Btw
Did you see Kishori jis comment of didi ka post for her to be in law’s anniversary
She said best wishes to the Sharma’s (something like that) 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can’t
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I kind of don't understand their convo, it seems very sophisticated for a 👶 like me🤣
Ya that's what... ab bata bhi do kya bolna chaahte ho 😒#DumbLittleCuriousIshani
Why will you say this?? 😆😆
I actually wanted to eat it, now I am thinking the same thing. 🤣🤣
Me to Pani puri:
Btw
Did you see Kishori jis comment of didi ka post for her to be in law’s anniversary
She said best wishes to the Sharma’s (something like that) 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can’t
Kaha par dint saw
yes darling! Thanks for asking!! ❤️❤️❤️
Bar of chocolate and friends reunion helps like magic 😅😅
Btw
Did you see Kishori jis comment of didi ka post for her to be in law’s anniversary
She said best wishes to the Sharma’s (something like that) 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can’t
Mutter paneer khaaya hoga 🤣