Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Its so nice 

Please continue

pri_d thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hello everyone

Hope you all are doing well. I know I haven't posted since one month. I got busy so couldn't update the next part and then got stuck how to continue the story. Soon I will update the next part but it may take sometime. So please wait for sometime.

Thanks

pri_d thumbnail

Part 4

FB continues

Sunny coughed and both Virat and Sai came out of trance. Pulkit and Devi invite Sunny and Virat inside. Dinner was ready and served so they sat on dining table. While having dinner everyone was busy in conversations and here Sai was uneasy sitting opposite to Virat. 

Virat - sorry Jiju i didn't know anything about you and Tai but if i knew earlier i would have helped you. 

Pulkit - it's ok Virat now you knew and we are together and happy. Now relation between Devi and Harini is also improving.

Devi - leave all this, you tell how you feeling and you also joined your office today. How was it. 

Virat - it was fine. Everyone knew about my memory loss so we took it slow. DIG Sir also told if I need few days off then i can tell him anytime and he will grant it.

Pulkit - Sai what happened you not saying anything. Something bothering you.

Sai - Dada (brother) everything is fine. (Thinking to herself how can I tell you that Virat sir's presence is affecting me) I was thinking about my exams. Exams are next week I am stressed. Ok I have finished my dinner so I will go upstairs for my study. Come Harini I will help you in your homework.

Virat - (thinking to himself oh no Sai is going to her room and didn't ask her to spent sometime with me. What should I do now. I should speak to Tai and Jiju first. She is Jiju's sister and I will take his permission first) 

Jiju I have to ask you something. 

Pulkit - yes Virat ask whatever you have to ask. 

Virat - I want to be friends with Sai and while doing this we will need to spend some time together. So if you don't mind can I meet Sai and take her outside.

Pulkit - Virat you don't need my permission. Whenever you want to meet Sai you can meet her. You can call Sai and fix the date to meet her.

It was getting late so Virat and Sunny took permission to leave with the promise that they will come again. Virat dropped Sunny to his house and then make way to his house.

While in Virat's house Ashwini was waiting patiently for Virat. She wanted to know about Devi, Pulkit, Harini and Sai. She has always considered them as her children and wanted to know about thier well-being.

Virat reached home and told everything to his Aai what happened in Devi's house. Ashwini was bit disappointed that Virat and Sai didn't spend some time but was looking forward to their next meeting. 

Sai on the other hand was unable to held her emotions in place. She didn't know what should she do next. But when Pulkit explained everything to her regarding Virat and what he said about being friends with Sai, she was in a fix. Virat wanted to be her friend but she is already his wife. How she will going to pretend to be his friend. Then reluctantly she decided to go with the flow. 

Next day after his morning routine Virat went to station for his duty. 

Sai got ready after her morning routine and went to her college.

Virat called Sai and waited for her to pick the call. After two rings Sai picked the call. 

Virat - hello Sai how are you.

Sai - I am fine Virat sir how are you.

Virat - you call me by my name no need to add sir.

Sai - ok fine but why did you call me.

Virat - I wanted to meet you today evening if you are free. 

Sai - my college end at 5 pm daily. I am free after that. 

Virat - ok I have some important work in evening but it will end till 5.30 pm. I will pick you up then if you are ok.

Sai - ok my friends will leave college till then so I will be in library till the time you come to pick me up. It's better to be in the library then waiting alone outside the college.

Virat - are you sure Sai I can try to come early.

Sai - it's fine don't take stress. I will be perfectly fine.

With that they ended the call and got busy in thier respective work while looking forward for thier today's date.

So let me know how it is. I will try to update next part as soon as possible.

Edited by pri_d - 2 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Lovely update. Waiting for Virat and Sai meeting. 

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: pri_d

Part 4

FB continues

Sunny coughed and both Virat and Sai came out of trance. Pulkit and Devi invite Sunny and Virat inside. Dinner was ready and served so they sat on dining table. While having dinner everyone was busy in conversations and here Sai was uneasy sitting opposite to Virat. 

Virat - sorry Jiju i didn't know anything about you and Tai but if i knew earlier i would have helped you. 

Pulkit - it's ok Virat now you knew and we are together and happy. Now relation between Devi and Harini is also improving.

Devi - leave all this, you tell how you feeling and you also joined your office today. How was it. 

Virat - it was fine. Everyone knew about my memory loss so we took it slow. DIG Sir also told if I need few days off then i can tell him anytime and he will grant it.

Pulkit - Sai what happened you not saying anything. Something bothering you.

Sai - Dada (brother) everything is fine. (Thinking to herself how can I tell you that Virat sir's presence is affecting me) I was thinking about my exams. Exams are next week I am stressed. Ok I have finished my dinner so I will go upstairs for my study. Come Harini I will help you in your homework.

Virat - (thinking to himself oh no Sai is going to her room and didn't ask her to spent sometime with me. What should I do now. I should speak to Tai and Jiju first. She is Jiju's sister and I will take his permission first) 

Jiju I have to ask you something. 

Pulkit - yes Virat ask whatever you have to ask. 

Virat - I want to be friends with Sai and while doing this we will need to spend some time together. So if you don't mind can I meet Sai and take her outside.

Pulkit - Virat you don't need my permission. Whenever you want to meet Sai you can meet her. You can call Sai and fix the date to meet her.

It was getting late so Virat and Sunny took permission to leave with the promise that they will come again. Virat dropped Sunny to his house and then make way to his house.

While in Virat's house Ashwini was waiting patiently for Virat. She wanted to know about Devi, Pulkit, Harini and Sai. She has always considered them as her children and wanted to know about thier well-being.

Virat reached home and told everything to his Aai what happened in Devi's house. Ashwini was bit disappointed that Virat and Sai didn't spend some time but was looking forward to their next meeting. 

Sai on the other hand was unable to held her emotions in place. She didn't know what should she do next. But when Pulkit explained everything to her regarding Virat and what he said about being friends with Sai, she was in a fix. Virat wanted to be her friend but she is already his wife. How she will going to pretend to be his friend. Then reluctantly she decided to go with the flow. 

Next day after his morning routine Virat went to station for his duty. 

Sai got ready after her morning routine and went to her college.

Virat called Sai and waited for her to pick the call. After two rings Sai picked the call. 

Virat - hello Sai how are you.

Sai - I am fine Virat sir how are you.

Virat - you call me by my name no need to add sir.

Sai - ok fine but why did you call me.

Virat - I wanted to meet you today evening if you are free. 

Sai - my college end at 5 pm daily. I am free after that. 

Virat - ok I have some important work in evening but it will end till 5.30 pm. I will pick you up then if you are ok.

Sai - ok my friends will leave college till then so I will be in library till the time you come to pick me up. It's better to be in the library then waiting alone outside the college.

Virat - are you sure Sai I can try to come early.

Sai - it's fine don't take stress. I will be perfectly fine.

With that they ended the call and got busy in thier respective work while looking forward for thier today's date.

So let me know how it is. I will try to update next part as soon as possible.

Loved it❣💝

Update the next part soon🤗

pri_d thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Lovely update. Waiting for Virat and Sai meeting. 

Thank you and I will try to update next part soon

pri_d thumbnail
Originally posted by: Devikadish

Loved it❣💝

Update the next part soon🤗

Thank you and I will try to update next part soon

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aww! I liked how virat directly asked Pulkit about Sai... U r doing a great job dear!

SaiRat date

Looking forward to read next part soon💜

Please do update ASAP!

pri_d thumbnail
Originally posted by: sairat07

Aww! I liked how virat directly asked Pulkit about Sai... U r doing a great job dear!

SaiRat date

Looking forward to read next part soon💜

Please do update ASAP!

Thank you and will try to update next part soon

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice.....

Virat trying hard to be friends with Sai.....

By this they can start fresh and have a normal love story.....

I am excited for their meeting....

Eagerly waiting for next update... please give soon....