Originally posted by: musicalstorm
Niyo aa aakhi comment etli funny hati
And Toshu and Pakhi smiling back... I didn't notice...Its a blooper you know😆
Sad part Kavya and Aniruddh no divorce thai gayo 😒
@bold - I don't know, I feel its not a blooper.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: musicalstorm
Niyo aa aakhi comment etli funny hati
And Toshu and Pakhi smiling back... I didn't notice...Its a blooper you know😆
Sad part Kavya and Aniruddh no divorce thai gayo 😒
@bold - I don't know, I feel its not a blooper.
I know yaar, annirudh se kitni umeed thi hume.
Ye kavya toh next day hi shaadi karneke liye utavli ho rahi hai🤣
Dil ke armaan aansuon mein beh gaye