Originally posted by: water_83
what can it be ...😲
Some hospital scene..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: water_83
what can it be ...😲
Some hospital scene..
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli
sabke saamne Biwi bol dega ROFL 😆 usse bada kya hoga ab
Hope aisa ich twist ho. We can dare to khayali pulao😆.
agar usko bolna hai I would prefer him to take mike and declare roj roj ka jhamela khatam....😆Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli
sabke saamne Biwi bol dega ROFL 😆 usse bada kya hoga ab
I am not really curious about the surprise. Kuch excitement hi feel nahi ho raha.
Anyways we are getting feel good epis since 2 days & I am very happy about them. Surprise jo bhi ho dekh lenge kal😆.
Originally posted by: water_83
agar usko bolna hai I would prefer him to take mike and declare roj roj ka jhamela khatam....😆
behosh hoyegi toh mic ke bhagahir hi bol dega sabkooo.. 😆 Cheekh cheekh ke
yeah accha hai imlie moon ko kuch ho toh hospital aur poor bs ko ghar mein illaz karte hai 😆Some hospital scene..
Tum log kya kya khayali pulao paka rahe ho 😆
Humari patni hai - that is like the single biggest thing he can say 😆 Anything else is going to be small only in comparison. Expectations low rakho 😆
Originally posted by: Lodestar
I am not really curious about the surprise. Kuch excitement hi feel nahi ho raha.
Anyways we are getting feel good epis since 2 days & I am very happy about them. Surprise jo bhi ho dekh lenge kal😆.
ainvayein hype kar rahe hain kuch nahi hai itna bada.. PR Tactics Hain jo hoga pata chal jaayega merely 24 hours LOl*shrugs* One epi at a time is my mantra giving how they have laterly diluted them and woh excitement finish kar dia hai
Originally posted by: Lodestar
I am not really curious about the surprise. Kuch excitement hi feel nahi ho raha.
Anyways we are getting feel good epis since 2 days & I am very happy about them. Surprise jo bhi ho dekh lenge kal😆.
Thank god👍🏼someone spoke actually the way I am feeling😆