Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
tujhe ghar le jaugi...
chal phut ludo se![]()
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
tujhe ghar le jaugi...
chal phut ludo se![]()
I am good. You?
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Tujhe ghar me bhej dungi 🙄
maine kya kiya😳
nisha ko ghar bhejna hai, mujhe nahin☢️
Sabko bhejungi. No worries. 😆
ye tumhare liye Dishuuu

Ohh stay safe Rhea😔
Here tooo..ab tho aadat si hogayii hai with this virus😒
friends ka naya season dekha?😃
You too Saru you guys especially need to be careful 😒
We have to live with it for awhile 🤔
Oh not yet planning to binge watch over the weekend but I am really excited for it watched their interview on ET Canada on Tuesday 😃
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
marrruuuuu
Eeshhuuuuuuu
Saruuuuuuuuu
Shivuuuuuuuu
Rishuuuuuuuu
Gauriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
ayushiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Aniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
? 🤔
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Also Eeshu I noticed the name change 🤔
Yeah😆
And now I'm regretting😭
But ek saal tak change nahi kar paungi😭
SaYom 🤓