Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
My love neurons are dead🤣
You both were talking about addiction, sweetness, love, emotions so, just thought of asking🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
My love neurons are dead🤣
You both were talking about addiction, sweetness, love, emotions so, just thought of asking🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
You both were talking about addiction, sweetness, love, emotions so, just thought of asking🤣🤣🤣
What are you guys talking about?
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
You both were talking about addiction, sweetness, love, emotions so, just thought of asking🤣🤣🤣
I don't know why the whole world is dragging me to this zone even though I have murdered of my neurons🤣
I am clueless although I started it🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I don't know why the whole world is dragging me to this zone even though I have murdered of my neurons🤣
Understand the indication (lol mujhe khud hi nahi pata) 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
You both were talking about addiction, sweetness, love, emotions so, just thought of asking🤣🤣🤣
Kuch bhi🤣
Our general rubbish🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I am clueless although I started it🤣
Did you watch today's episode? Mujhe laga Sairat Ghar Gahr khel rahe hain. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Did you watch today's episode? Mujhe laga Sairat Ghar Gahr khel rahe hain.
Ghar ghar why?🤣