under editing--to be posted soon
under editing--to be posted soon
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Cool😎i initially feared for sad ending but thnk god he proposed 😍chlo ab hme apke ff ka bhi wait h jaldi jldi update kro😭
Just wonderful. Loved it.
Originally posted by: Kavita99
Cool😎i initially feared for sad ending but thnk god he proposed 😍chlo ab hme apke ff ka bhi wait h jaldi jldi update kro😭
Thanks dear 🤗
Ya will soon update😎
Originally posted by: Avneel07
Just wonderful. Loved it.
Glad you liked it 🖤
Here both Pallavi and Raghav are musicians unlike the show where they are dancers...
I am so happy this had a happy ending unlike one of your previous os(sorry for bringing it up again but i can't stop myself--because whenver i see your os--my first thought is whether it has a happy ending or not😅)
I loved it and loved how Raghav comes later and proposes to her--so a long distance relationship that actually works and loved how Pallavi supported Raghav throughout his musical journey
Originally posted by: ReemShah
Here both Pallavi and Raghav are musicians unlike the show where they are dancers...
I am so happy this had a happy ending unlike one of your previous os(sorry for bringing it up again but i can't stop myself--because whenver i see your os--my first thought is whether it has a happy ending or not😅)
I loved it and loved how Raghav comes later and proposes to her--so a long distance relationship that actually works and loved how Pallavi supported Raghav throughout his musical journey
Somewhere, I like sad endings. It shows the reality of life. Always, love stories don't have a happy ending. One, has to have the sad ending. Thanks though!
I love when two people can really convey their emotions through music ❤️
Refreshing take, reminded me of Aashiqui 2 thodu thodu, but then it had a happy ending! Enjoyed reading this! 🤗
But Raghav can sing? 😛
I love when two people can really convey their emotions through music ❤️
Refreshing take, reminded me of Aashiqui 2 thodu thodu, but then it had a happy ending! Enjoyed reading this! 🤗
But Raghav can sing? 😛
Yes ofcourse he can.
I meant it as veiled humour from show, its great he can in your version😆👍🏼
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0