No one can beat Dola Re Dola we all dance to her tunes at the end no matter what 🤣
And didi doesn’t acknowledges it
And her partner says it’s a copy of dola re dola
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
No one can beat Dola Re Dola we all dance to her tunes at the end no matter what 🤣
And didi doesn’t acknowledges it
And her partner says it’s a copy of dola re dola
I just want Harini and Didi to have tashan
Like Harini will obviously prefer Sai over didi
But I want Harini to do solid beizzati of didi
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
As today is TRP day we'll refer to that show as THAT show👍🏼🤣
not to be named!!! kaand nahi chahiye 🤣
thursdays are jinxed in ghum world for us
aaj kya hoga, intezaar hai 🤣
as someone says-
abh toh aadat si hai humko aise jeene mainnnnn
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
but sai don't know it and Didi is dilusional, so even now it's loop now, he will break promise infront of sai😊
I have a song foe us
jalebi bai jalebi bai
aren't they way too domestic for a deal wedding 🤣🤣
mad creatures, can't even see how much they behave like a complete so-in-love couple! everyone sees it except the two tube lights 🤣
Both are made for each other 🤣
I know, both harini and tai are at stake😵Originally posted by: AninditaB
Still, Harini is also the victim of abuser or I say criminal C-gang. It's not going well with me
I so wish harini gives full on tushan to kaku in kaku ka way, it would be a treat to watch
i wish too yaar mja aajyega
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
but sai don't know it and Didi is dilusional, so even now it's loop now, he will break promise infront of sai😊
yo!!
exactly!!
and his koshish will overpower her faisala
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
I just want Harini and Didi to have tashan
Like Harini will obviously prefer Sai over didi
But I want Harini to do solid beizzati of didi
Somebody named it
Who bezzati aunty Kaha hai😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
I just want Harini and Didi to have tashan
Like Harini will obviously prefer Sai over didi
But I want Harini to do solid beizzati of didi
bechare kuch bolege bhe ni tab bhe didi ki bezzati ho jyege