Originally posted by: Saichintalli
Although I have to tolerate Didi a lot next week , I am excited for episodes because it will be full sairat desperation and promise breaking
I thought that he had already broken the promise
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
Although I have to tolerate Didi a lot next week , I am excited for episodes because it will be full sairat desperation and promise breaking
I thought that he had already broken the promise
what are U in shock or dint get up
I just feel like crying... i don't know why😭
then they should stop giving her saree
she became useless and joined the likes of sammy and manasi bua.....
yeh didi is more useless and so is foolkit dono ko kabh iss league ka part banayenge 😵
u know the answer
WhT did I just say to you?
#iblessyouwithmorepatralekhanextweek
wait and watch
So now family will know why kaku did a uturn the other day.
Unfortunately for them, if kaku-Harini works out, that will be the first step Sai will take in Kaku's stone cold heart.
Originally posted by: notaquitter
SaiRats phone conversation was adorable 🥰 why aren’t we talking more about it .
IKR!!!
she says you think i am bhulakkad
he says haan thodi thodi
she says- haan toh aap bhi mujhe khadoos lagte hain
he says- thank you
and then whispers when aai comes to hide their convo!!!!
so so adorable
Originally posted by: Saichintalli
Aare yeh aap Kya bol rahi ho, ITV history Mei kabhi aise huva hai Kya, jab ML and FL aise plan Kiya ho aur failed huva ho.... Never ever🤣
Still, Harini is also the victim of abuser or I say criminal C-gang. It's not going well with me
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I just feel like crying... i don't know why😭
kya hua all gud