Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Ya... I know myself well enough 🤣
But that eternally doubtful is not you no. Doubt is on someone else. So that's the reference 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Ya... I know myself well enough 🤣
But that eternally doubtful is not you no. Doubt is on someone else. So that's the reference 🤣
Originally posted by: Optimist_d
But that eternally doubtful is not you no. Doubt is on someone else. So that's the reference 🤣
The book title meant that Ishani is eternally doubtful about herself and others🤣... Now I'm getting doubtful about this explanation🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
The book title meant that Ishani is eternally doubtful about herself and others🤣... Now I'm getting doubtful anoit this explanation🤣
My response is only to that others here. I'm being specific 😆
Arey woh likhe hue remade dialogue thik se nahi bol sakti.
YE toh impromptu tha kaise hoga. Confusiya gayi hogi. Jaise Roka and Engagement waise Dating and Chatting mein
Originally posted by: Optimist_d
My response is only to that others here. I'm being specific 😆
But who are these 'others' we are talking about? 🤣
Originally posted by: appisuri
generally people these day take tym to know each other even in arrange setup
Arrange set up is all jaldi jaldi
Mile, roka, and three four months shaadi
Arrange set up is all jaldi jaldi
Mile, roka, and three four months shaadi
For my parents it was like mile, and kuch mahine main direct shaadi stuff🤣
Arey woh likhe hue remade dialogue thik se nahi bol sakti.
YE toh impromptu tha kaise hoga. Confusiya gayi hogi. Jaise Roka and Engagement waise Dating and Chatting mein
Dating and chatting 🤣🤣
Now I feel she is confused between reel and real as well. Dono kitne similar hai spelling wise🙊
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
But who are these 'others' we are talking about? 🤣
The ones that Siya and u were talking about
Misunderstanding hogayi kya, bappa! Phir bhi, convo comical tha hamara🤣
Hey, did you guys see Mitali's latest insta post. Can someone post it. Do they actually have that kind of room in their hotel?? Why they are not using it for Sairat?
I tried but I am not able to cope the link.