Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Chuchi aa rahi hai😲(K3G jaya bacchan style emotional aarti) 🤣
For difference:
Say shava shava, maahiya say shava shava🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Chuchi aa rahi hai😲(K3G jaya bacchan style emotional aarti) 🤣
For difference:
Say shava shava, maahiya say shava shava🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I have a draft, wait, i am jumping around in beizzati puddles🤣
Han please open it. Mujhe accha nhi lag raha she is doing so much aur hum samjh nhi rahe.
right now I can only think SP ka bhi BP high hoga
As to what khand she will do
Babe she knows the news self invitation tho banta hai
If they ask her this question if she wish to participate in reality show she will for sure take the name
Chitti aayi hai aayi hai ,chitti aayi hai🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
No no for boyfriends its BUBU and for the femal one its BUBBI 😃
Oh Achha🤣
Ok..bubu might join.
What about that elder sis thingie?
Elder sis? I didn't quite get you...
right now I can only think SP ka bhi BP high hoga
As to what khand she will do
dhamakaaaa!!! i am waiting, i want to watch!! dekhoon toh kya bolegi 🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Elder sis? I didn't quite get you...
bubu in MAURITIAN language means elder sister 🤣
Anything new happened? Did I miss anything while I was sleeping?
Even gyaani devi doesn't have this much patience🤣