That is oral practical I guess🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That is oral practical I guess🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
But promo mein I think she's wearing a green sari 🤔
They all have changed for the birthday party. Sai is wearing black suit, Viru brown jacket.
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Even I want to know this actually, cuz in the video of 200 episodes, Virat was wearing a nice suit, and Sai's dress as well was decent. So, what is it? Maharashtrian new year taiyaari😆 or mama's day Hui nahi haina abhi tak🤣
Promo meiin she was wearing a green saree and the costumes were normal.... yeh pakka kuch celebration hone waala hai
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Promo meiin she was wearing a green saree and the costumes were normal.... yeh pakka kuch celebration hone waala hai
Or we might be underestimating the riiicccchhhhheeessssttttt bahu of CN😅🙄😶
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
They all have changed for the birthday party. Sai is wearing black suit, Viru brown jacket.
Promo meiin while showing Harini's pic she was wearing a bottle green suit with the multicolour dupatta.... and 200 ep SaiRat video mein they were dressed completely differently
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
That is oral practical I guess🤣
Viva exam 🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Promo meiin while showing Harini's pic she was wearing a bottle green suit with the multicolour dupatta.... and 200 ep SaiRat video mein they were dressed completely differently
No idea what is happening. 😆😆
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Viva exam 🤣
Baccha pass hojaaye bas🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Baccha pass hojaaye bas🤣
Chocolate khilaake ke school bhejna 🤣