mane looks good
Pata nhi sai ko Kab dhung kay kapde milenge
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
mane looks good
Pata nhi sai ko Kab dhung kay kapde milenge
Sai ko ye same border wale kapde dete hain.
Looks like some celebration might take place cuz she's quite elaborately dressed🤨
I love this song🙈
And she looks so pretty❤️
Waise I hadn't noticed, but she has a beautiful eye colour ❤️
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Looks like some celebration might take place cuz she's quite elaborately dressed🤨
I am sot sure but maybe this is for Harini's birthday.
is padai ki kasam Aaj I love u bol hi dunga
We all wish ki Viru iss oral examination mein bina beizzati ke pass hojaaye👍🏼🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I love this song🙈
And she looks so pretty❤️
Waise I hadn't noticed, but she has a beautiful eye colour ❤️
She is really pretty.
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
We all wish ki Viru iss oral examination mein bina beizzati ke pass hojaaye👍🏼🤣
Oral exam ☺️☺️
But promo mein I think she's wearing a green sari 🤔
Even I want to know this actually, cuz in the video of 200 episodes, Virat was wearing a nice suit, and Sai's dress as well was decent. So, what is it? Maharashtrian new year taiyaari😆 or mama's day Hui nahi haina abhi tak🤣