Originally posted by: scarlett22
So do I. I get the heebie-jeebies. Whether the Government bans Insta or not, I will ban it for myself.
#darnazaroorihai
Then you will se them on Hotstar. 😆😆2-3 years ke baad participate kare bas abhi nhi.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: scarlett22
So do I. I get the heebie-jeebies. Whether the Government bans Insta or not, I will ban it for myself.
#darnazaroorihai
Then you will se them on Hotstar. 😆😆2-3 years ke baad participate kare bas abhi nhi.
Har sach kadva nahi hota hai,Virat babu has finally understood this 🤣
Didi is born to protect the beizzati species in this world
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Har sach kadva nahi hota hai,Virat babu has finally understood this 🤣
Didi is born to protect the beizzati species in this world
slow leaner but learning
slow leaner but learning
He has finally got a good teacher 😉
Amd now he also loves his teacher🤣 Toh raja babu concentration se padhaayi karega🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
He has finally got a good teacher 😉
Amd now he also loves his teacher🤣 Toh raja babu concentration se padhaayi karega🤣
His educational framework is set... no classmates to disturb also🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
His educational framework is set... no classmates to disturb also🤣
Just that teacher ko galat signal na de, cuz he is famous in that.
He wants to say that he is distinction student, par lagta hai jaisa kehna chahta ho that he is going to be a drop out🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
He has finally got a good teacher 😉
Amd now he also loves his teacher🤣 Toh raja babu concentration se padhaayi karega🤣
is padai ki kasam Aaj I love u bol hi dunga
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Just that teacher ko galat signal na de, cuz he is famous in that.
He wants to say that he is distinction student, par lagta hai jaisa kehna chahta ho that he is going to be a drop out🤣
he gonna take time to pass
Tab tak he is practicing
It’s makes u perfect