Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I've no clue how did I get such nice lips ... and my bestie is always talking about them: even when your sleeping you have really sweet lips... and I'm like😑😑😑wth?!🤣🤣🤣
Ahhhhhhh..... Inheritance and Variation🤓🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I've no clue how did I get such nice lips ... and my bestie is always talking about them: even when your sleeping you have really sweet lips... and I'm like😑😑😑wth?!🤣🤣🤣
Ahhhhhhh..... Inheritance and Variation🤓🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
#SanskaarNotFound 🤣
Don't tell me you were searching for it🤣
We need gangajal, didi is affecting us🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Don't tell me you were searching for it🤣
We need gangajal, didi is affecting us🤣
Na na she was telling something else
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Don't tell me you were searching for it🤣
We need gangajal, didi is affecting us🤣
You need Tungabhadra water dear🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
You need Tungabhadra water dear🤣
what’s that
what’s that
She was talking about gangajal but I thought she lives closer to the tungabhadra river probably so I recommended that🤣
How strange is this? I get confused whether I have big ones or small eyes. I'll vote for medium 🤣
And I have small lips, our previous land lord always use to say that to me🙈🙈
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
You need Tungabhadra water dear🤣
Ohhhh....gyaan taken🤣
I have some jal over my home,better drink a bottle of it 🤓🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
She was talking about gangajal but I thought she lives closer to the tungabhadra river probably so I recommended that🤣
Na, the river is not close. I'll have to travel atleast 200 km for holy jal🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Na, the river is not close. I'll have to travel atleast 200 km for holy jal🤣
But it's closer than Ganga devi for sure🤣