Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I'll name my puppy Jelena or Pretzel for sure❤️😆
Mine are Sugar and Reno❤️
Chalo,I'll freshen up❤️🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I'll name my puppy Jelena or Pretzel for sure❤️😆
Mine are Sugar and Reno❤️
Chalo,I'll freshen up❤️🤗
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
@bold
I actually have small eyes which I got from my father😆But I have been told that I have very pretty eyebrows(I agree) and nice lips(considering my parents have slightly thin lips)🤣
wow
I have both big eyes and blushy lips
🙈🙈
I've no clue how did I get such nice lips ... and my bestie is always talking about them: even when your sleeping you have really sweet lips... and I'm like😑😑😑wth?!🤣🤣🤣
Samrat will be her Mama as he is Devi cousin... and Pakhi will be mami
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I've no clue how did I get such nice lips ... and my bestie is always talking about them: even when your sleeping you have really sweet lips... and I'm like😑😑😑wth?!🤣🤣🤣
I was about to tell u 18+ thread ka Kuch remembered something
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Soooo cute I always like pet names❤️
One of my cousin's dog name is "Shakru"😆
My pets name are
Puchi and fruity 😍😍
Tell me or you wanna come on PM?
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Tell me or you wanna come on PM?
Ur friend tells u about ur lips
I tell my bestie about her b**bs
She has this big and quite noticeable one unlike me
And I often compliment about it,
So ones she told me about he making out stuff and we make fun of it how her b**bs play important role to it 😂😂😂
Ur friend tells u about ur lips
I tell my bestie about her b**bs
She has this big and quite noticeable one unlike me
And I often compliment about it,
So ones she told me about he making out stuff and we make fun of it how her b**bs play important role to it 😂😂😂
#SanskaarNotFound 🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
#SanskaarNotFound 🤣
who said I m sanskari
Infact I comment at every given opportunity 🤣🤣