I was literally lying on the floor and said Mera Hero... Mom says tera nahi hai woh 😂😂😂Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
But seriously itni khushi bnti hai yr
Koi bhi pagal ho jayega😆
Mom be like meri beti meri nhi rahi ab
Shaurya ki ho gayi hai😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I was literally lying on the floor and said Mera Hero... Mom says tera nahi hai woh 😂😂😂Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
But seriously itni khushi bnti hai yr
Koi bhi pagal ho jayega😆
Mom be like meri beti meri nhi rahi ab
Shaurya ki ho gayi hai😉
I was literally lying on the floor and said Mera Hero... Mom says tera nahi hai woh 😂😂😂
Aww mera hero sounds lovely
Haha Mom ko bol do sirf aur sirf mera hai😆
What ? Tune episode nhi dekha ab tk ? Ye kaise ho gaya re😆
Trying to be good boy to prove he is good husband.
Actually he is good husband.😊 Crazy for his wife
Yeah he is doing all this because of his wife only😳 He is such a sweetheart
But i want him to accept his mom heartly not because Anokhi says
Mine 😍😍😍Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Aww mera hero sounds lovely
Haha Mom ko bol do sirf aur sirf mera hai😆
I lobe him ☺️
I was literally lying on the floor and said Mera Hero... Mom says tera nahi hai woh 😂😂😂
Share karna padega tumhe 20-30k girls ke sath bas
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Cute moment between SHAURYA and Aastha
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPUdscvB60w/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
❤️❤️
Today’s episode has left me in splits 🤣 I can’t get over ShaKhi’s banters at all and ShauHir’s scene was funny too 😆
Precap 😈
Mere liye woh sirf mera hai.. Baki tum apna dekhlo 🤣
Aaj ka epi mast tha!!Originally posted by: deepshiii
❤️❤️
Today’s episode has left me in splits 🤣 I can’t get over ShaKhi’s banters at all and ShauHir’s scene was funny too 😆
Precap 😈
This side of Shaurya is so refreshing... Manjnoo, aashiq, awara 🤣