😆
Aaj mai khushi se pagal ho gayi hu... Jab meri mom ne mujhe dekha toh wo hass rahi thi!! 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😆
Aaj mai khushi se pagal ho gayi hu... Jab meri mom ne mujhe dekha toh wo hass rahi thi!! 🤣
Mauritius is my dream destination. I have promised my mom that I will take her there on her next birthday. Couldn't make it this year due to Covid. My mom also works with tours and travel company.
😆
Aaj mai khushi se pagal ho gayi hu... Jab meri mom ne mujhe dekha toh wo hass rahi thi!! 🤣
But seriously itni khushi bnti hai yr
Koi bhi pagal ho jayega😆
Mom be like meri beti meri nhi rahi ab
Shaurya ki ho gayi hai😉
Mauritius is my dream destination. I have promised my mom that I will take her there on her next birthday. Couldn't make it this year due to Covid. My mom also works with tours and travel company.
Aww that's so nice dear
Btw then we must contact your mom if we are planning to travel anywhere😉
Cute moment between SHAURYA and Aastha
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPUdscvB60w/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Cute moment between SHAURYA and Aastha
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPUdscvB60w/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Mom and son, omg, so so cute
Mauritius is my dream destination. I have promised my mom that I will take her there on her next birthday. Couldn't make it this year due to Covid. My mom also works with tours and travel company.
Let's pray this Covid ends very very soon so that we all can fulfill our dreams.
I'll welcome you the day you come here. 🤗
Let's pray this Covid ends very very soon so that we all can fulfill our dreams.
I'll welcome you the day you come here. 🤗
So sweet of you.🤗
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
Mom and son, omg, so so cute
Trying to be good boy to prove he is good husband.
Actually he is good husband.😊 Crazy for his wife
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Cute moment between SHAURYA and Aastha
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPUdscvB60w/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
He is so damn cute..
I can't wait to see the episode.. 😭😭