dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi all, 

Memory loss or not,  I can't believe that Krishna will just walk past pratigya even if he didn't pay attention to her....  I mean we all know their first meeting....  How it was instant connection from both sides,  Krishna in particular...  Memory loss or not,  even a small glance towards pratigya should alert him about the presence of his soulmate....  

Very very disappointed with the CVs...

Already they have ruined the whole krishna character and now kriya too is ruined....  

Now what? 

Krishna is back to his old self... That's OK 

Krishna being very happy with meera,  that's not at all OK...  I just hope they don't show Krishna and meera having a happy marriage...  That would be the end of everything kriya n Krishna...  Memory loss or not... 

The kids seem suspiciously absent from the house.... 

N I hope pratigya is shown going to her job once again or making inquiry about it ,  I mean,  she is bloody government prosecution lawyer n not a woman of some IT or something similar job  whose absence for an year and a half is not a  simple family issue... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

Hi all, 

Memory loss or not,  I can't believe that Krishna will just walk past pratigya even if he didn't pay attention to her....  I mean we all know their first meeting....  How it was instant connection from both sides,  Krishna in particular...  Memory loss or not,  even a small glance towards pratigya should alert him about the presence of his soulmate....  

Very very disappointed with the CVs...

Already they have ruined the whole krishna character and now kriya too is ruined....  

Now what? 

Krishna is back to his old self... That's OK 

Krishna being very happy with meera,  that's not at all OK...  I just hope they don't show Krishna and meera having a happy marriage...  That would be the end of everything kriya n Krishna...  Memory loss or not... 

The kids seem suspiciously absent from the house.... 

N I hope pratigya is shown going to her job once again or making inquiry about it ,  I mean,  she is bloody government prosecution lawyer n not a woman of some IT or something similar job  whose absence for an year and a half is not a  simple family issue... 

Agreed di! Totally heartbroken!!

I hate this Meera and Krishna married to her makes it worse!!

Hope makers don't ruin it any further!! 

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agreed. 

Also the fact that Krishna is happy with Meera implies that they had consummated (yuck). I really didn't want Krishna to have a kid with another woman. I bet that's what is going to happen.

Balwant track is cancelled then which sucks. I really don't like what has happened to this serial. Even in the lockdown, a better track could have happened e.g Pratigya loosing her memory and becoming a allahbadi goondi/daciot rather than Krishna and Meera shack up and a possible future kid on the way which will be forced on Pratigya to prove she's a mahaan one. 

I'm probably going to stop reading written updates in the future for this show too. Can't support another typical Indian drama. 

SFZZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

These CVs are doing such major bloopers as per they convincing thinking we as audience are dumb. This track would have worked in like 2000s but really not anymore. The Irony is S1 was way progressive in its time than s2 really is. 

To be honest..I have so many unanswered questions from Balwant's Track..and then during the lockdown track there were soo many loopholes and now..even with this track..nothing seems legit. Its like the writers are trying way toooo hard to deliver this crap to us.  I feel bad for the actors and the others working so hard but the story is really πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ If us loyal fans are feeling this way, than people who actually watching the show for fun would have stopped watching ages ago..😭😭

Krishtigya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SFZZ

These CVs are doing such major bloopers as per they convincing thinking we as audience are dumb. This track would have worked in like 2000s but really not anymore. The Irony is S1 was way progressive in its time than s2 really is. 

To be honest..I have so many unanswered questions from Balwant's Track..and then during the lockdown track there were soo many loopholes and now..even with this track..nothing seems legit. Its like the writers are trying way toooo hard to deliver this crap to us.  I feel bad for the actors and the others working so hard but the story is really πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ If us loyal fans are feeling this way, than people who actually watching the show for fun would have stopped watching ages ago..😭😭

Agreed!!

SFZZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanat284

Agreed. 

Also the fact that Krishna is happy with Meera implies that they had consummated (yuck). I really didn't want Krishna to have a kid with another woman. I bet that's what is going to happen.

Balwant track is cancelled then which sucks. I really don't like what has happened to this serial. Even in the lockdown, a better track could have happened e.g Pratigya loosing her memory and becoming a allahbadi goondi/daciot rather than Krishna and Meera shack up and a possible future kid on the way which will be forced on Pratigya to prove she's a mahaan one. 

I'm probably going to stop reading written updates in the future for this show too. Can't support another typical Indian drama. 

OMG yuck pls no kid with Meera..yuck cant imagine..

And yes hahhaha imagine Pratogya as a goondy..would be so much fun to watch and different flavour to what we have seen of her πŸ˜ˆ.

Mee too yaar mee too..Its just getting on my nerves