Originally posted by: Optimist_d
😭 yeh kabse gussa hogaya. I eww them🤣
You watched those scenes?!! Kyun??
I felt lile watching something disgusting that day toh khwaish poori ho gayi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Optimist_d
😭 yeh kabse gussa hogaya. I eww them🤣
You watched those scenes?!! Kyun??
I felt lile watching something disgusting that day toh khwaish poori ho gayi
Is she the fashion designer for this show?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPSaF3YrUpd/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I felt lile watching something disgusting that day toh khwaish poori ho gayi
isliye aaj hume dikhari ho?🤣
Vankar gives virakhi content on screen for the 2 virakhi fans Neil Aish and these fake accounts of Aish
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMb2blSBGGz/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: Optimist_d
isliye aaj hume dikhari ho?🤣
Pyaar baatt rahi hoon🤣
Now I want to go to Hyatt aur puchu ki bhai SaiRat ke room ka door lock kab theek hoga
Originally posted by: idkwhattoput
Vankar gives virakhi content on screen for the 2 virakhi fans Neil Aish and these fake accounts of Aish
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMb2blSBGGz/?utm_medium=copy_link
@bold seriously 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Chattering-Lory
Is she the fashion designer for this show?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CPSaF3YrUpd/?utm_medium=copy_link
Can we expect some hot SaiRat romance during Harini bday decoration
Originally posted by: idkwhattoput
Vankar gives virakhi content on screen for the 2 virakhi fans Neil Aish and these fake accounts of Aish
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMb2blSBGGz/?utm_medium=copy_link
Kyunki woh 2 fans mei se Vankar bhi ek hai🤣
#KeepItSeperate #Don'tMixReel&Real 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Optimist_d
Now I want to go to Hyatt aur puchu ki bhai SaiRat ke room ka door lock kab theek hoga
Seems like she's the fashion designer for this show. We have a lot to ask. Chalo! 😅