I really liked Shaan Papa once upon a time. But I am disliking him with each passing day now.
P.S. Not because of this Instagram story, but because of his character development in general 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I really liked Shaan Papa once upon a time. But I am disliking him with each passing day now.
P.S. Not because of this Instagram story, but because of his character development in general 🤣
Unke promos pe promos aa rahe.. 😡
kis ka promo aaya?
SP ka show timing 7:30 pe start hoti hai na🤣
Yes 💯😆
Mujhse kiya seriously pucha tha halal romance kiya hain😆... I thought you were kidding...That's why my answer was like that🤣
Haan maine seriously pucha tha..
I thought some things are allowed and some aren't..
I just watched a clip of the one playing Kanchan on youtube. She was in bathroom, in bathrobe and using hair dryer to give suggestive pose.
I was like haaawwww! Sacchi mei?
She seemed possessed!
No wonder Yash bhag kar Jiggy ke pass chala gaya! 🤣
jiggy told me its your yash. Kanchan se bhaag ke woh tere pass aaya
lagta hai tune bhi kuch vaise hi kiya ab he is trying jiggy
Sasur ji bhi kisi se kam nehi😆
advertisement vaalo ko bhi chaahiye vahi 😆
Haan maine seriously pucha tha..
I thought some things are allowed and some aren't..
meine bhi seriously bola tha