Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
You abandoning me on my bday
yeh kab hua?😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
You abandoning me on my bday
yeh kab hua?😲
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
yeh kab hua?😲
Bday aaj hai and there's legit no activity on the AT
I'm eating dinner rn, see u here after that 😆
Henlo fren 😆 Lets dooz a chat on Sebastian 😆
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Henlo fren 😆 Lets dooz a chat on Sebastian 😆
Heh?🤔
Now don't tell me u don't know Tucker Budzyn
I meant lets chat about Seb 🤓😆
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
Now don't tell me u don't know Tucker Budzyn
I meant lets chat about Seb 🤓😆
Tucker kaun?🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Tucker kaun?🤣
YouTube pe check karna, Tucker Budzyn. He's a super famous golden retriever. 😆
Anyways lets start chatting about Sebastian now please 😆
And that's the only beach I'd like to visit ☺️🤣
'What?!' Gosh why is he such a confused muffin burrito 😭
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
YouTube pe check karna, Tucker Budzyn. He's a super famous golden retriever. 😆
Anyways lets start chatting about Sebastian now please 😆
Why did you make him sound like some celeb then?🤣