I love thus fandoms MEME talents. 🤣 they are so on point.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love thus fandoms MEME talents. 🤣 they are so on point.
Originally posted by: RosyRosh
I love thus fandoms MEME talents. 🤣 they are so on point.
always🤣
OMG i love the memes here
I am literally 🤣🤣
These memes are so apt 🤣😂 on point yaar.. makes my day for sure
Originally posted by: sruthysudeep04
These memes are so apt 🤣😂 on point yaar.. makes my day for sure
Same🤣🤣
This! 🤣 Kaka to rockstar ban gaye 🤣 Sab Raghu partner ka asar hai 😎😆
Ek din me itna asar aa gaya
Socho 1 month baad Kaka will be swagger 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Ek din me itna asar aa gaya
Socho 1 month baad Kaka will be swagger 🤣🤣
Then Sulo, amruta and manasi ka band bajega kaka ke subh haato se 😆
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Ek din me itna asar aa gaya
Socho 1 month baad Kaka will be swagger 🤣🤣
Swag se karenge Sulo ka swagat 🤣
thanks for these hilarious memes😊
Originally posted by: Vibrant_Ana
thanks for these hilarious memes😊
🤗welcome..I am just posting them from there to here😆