Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The look Pallavi is giving to Raghav😍
😍😍
Yeh Amma ka dream toh nahi hai 🤔..
Just saw this on IG. Pallavi is Raghav's favorite gadda❤️
Ahdgdjabkjdosbsjabakdjdbkwka😲
Yeh itna pyaar look kaise derahi hai Pallavi apne Ghamandi Rao ko
....Mazza aanewala hai aage ke sequences mein
Maybe...but I feel it might be real...but we never know-- Amma is on her mission to unite RaghVi
Dhara, slipping in lap 🤣. I was like how is that even possible. Yaha aake Pata chala sleeping Hai slipping nahi. BTW Pallavi is smiling, so no panic attack or behosh I think
This pic is an embodiment of prettiness and sukoon!!