Ma- a Madhuri Harini OS

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

"Bahut Badmash ho gayi hai wo aajkal. Aap bhi na Vahini, bigad diya hai use" Madhuri said with mock anger to Devyani who chuckled listening to this.

"Devyani ki beti hai. Badmash nahi hogi to kya seedhi hogi, tumhari tarah." Devyani giggled.

She laughed. Pulkit laughed. Even Madhuri laughed. But something stung her heart. And she had to force the laugh on her face.

---

"Ma. Ma. Dekho, maine trophy jeeti jai." Harini came all excited and Madhuri came out of her room with a big smile on her face, opening her arms wide for her. She soon followed her gaze. Harini wasn't looking at her. She ran to Devyani and hugged her tightly.

"Dikhao. Are waah! Kitni achchi trophy hai. Bahut sundar hai. Meri beti ne trophy jeeti." Her eyes fell on Madhuri, "dekho Madhuri, meri beti ne trophy jeeti hai. Devi ki beti ne trophy jeeti! Devi ki beti ne trophy jeeti!" She jumped excitedly and Harini jumped with her. There was laughter but one heart ached silently.

---

Ek waqt tha jab tu Vahini se naraz thi. Kitna bura lagta tha mujhe unke liye. Har waqt prarthana karti thi ki sab theek ho jaye lekin aaj...aaj jab sab kuch theek ho gaya hai to mera mann... Mera mann itna dukhta kyun hai? Kyun aisa lagta hai ki tu mujhse door jaa rahi hai?

Madhuri looked at Harini's photo in her hands and tried to understand herself.

"Oh ho! Aap yahan ho aur main kab se aapko dhoondh rahi thi?" Harini crossed her arms in anger.

Madhuri became happy at what she heard. She immediately put the photo back and smiled excitedly at Harini, "mujhe dhoondh rahi thi? Ha. Main to yahi hu. Bolo."

"Ab nahi bataungi. Main naraz hu."

"Chup! Apni Ma se koi naraz hota hai?" Madhuri grinned.

"Nahi. Ma se naraz nahi hu," Harini said innocently, "main to aapse naraz hu Bua."

A silent tear escaped Madhuri's eyes as she realised that ma for Madhuri had become 'ma' for her long ago.

---

The first thing that struck me with Pulkit Devyani track was this. So planned to write it someday. I know this angle will never be explored in the show😆. Even if it comes, she will be turned into a vicious vamp🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cheekukabeej

"Bahut Badmash ho gayi hai wo aajkal. Aap bhi na Vahini, bigad diya hai use" Madhuri said with mock anger to Devyani who chuckled listening to this.

"Devyani ki beti hai. Badmash nahi hogi to kya seedhi hogi, tumhari tarah." Devyani giggled.

She laughed. Pulkit laughed. Even Madhuri laughed. But something stung her heart. And she had to force the laugh on her face.

---

"Ma. Ma. Dekho, maine trophy jeeti jai." Harini came all excited and Madhuri came out of her room with a big smile on her face, opening her arms wide for her. She soon followed her gaze. Harini wasn't looking at her. She ran to Devyani and hugged her tightly.

"Dikhao. Are waah! Kitni achchi trophy hai. Bahut sundar hai. Meri beti ne trophy jeeti." Her eyes fell on Madhuri, "dekho Madhuri, meri beti ne trophy jeeti hai. Devi ki beti ne trophy jeeti! Devi ki beti ne trophy jeeti!" She jumped excitedly and Harini jumped with her. There was laughter but one heart ached silently.

---

Ek waqt tha jab tu Vahini se naraz thi. Kitna bura lagta tha mujhe unke liye. Har waqt prarthana karti thi ki sab theek ho jaye lekin aaj...aaj jab sab kuch theek ho gaya hai to mera mann... Mera mann itna dukhta kyun hai? Kyun aisa lagta hai ki tu mujhse door jaa rahi hai?

Madhuri looked at Harini's photo in her hands and tried to understand herself.

"Oh ho! Aap yahan ho aur main kab se aapko dhoondh rahi thi?" Harini crossed her arms in anger.

Madhuri became happy at what she heard. She immediately put the photo back and smiled excitedly at Harini, "mujhe dhoondh rahi thi? Ha. Main to yahi hu. Bolo."

"Ab nahi bataungi. Main naraz hu."

"Chup! Apni Ma se koi naraz hota hai?" Madhuri grinned.

"Nahi. Ma se naraz nahi hu," Harini said innocently, "main to aapse naraz hu Bua."

A silent tear escaped Madhuri's eyes as she realised that ma for Madhuri had become 'ma' for her long ago.

---

The first thing that struck me with Pulkit Devyani track was this. So planned to write it someday. I know this angle will never be explored in the show😆. Even if it comes, she will be turned into a vicious vamp🤣

This is so emo😢. This can definitely happen in show.

Beautiful, loved it💟

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Devikadish

This is so emo😢. This can definitely happen in show.

Beautiful, loved it💟

thankyou❤️❤️

I don't want this to happen in the show because I don't want her to turn into a vamp and that's what they will do with herif they can handle it, I'll be more than happy😊

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cheekukabeej

thankyou❤️❤️

I don't want this to happen in the show because I don't want her to turn into a vamp and that's what they will do with herif they can handle it, I'll be more than happy😊

Even I dont want to see that. But makers aisa kar sakt hai. After all it will add to more TRP aunties ke type ka drama.

Wildreaper thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh my god!! So emotional 😥😥