Shehnai (ARY) Affan Waheed ,Ramsha khan- Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

420

Views

35.7k

Users

26

Likes

492

Frequent Posters

Kadu13 thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Thank god the truth is finally out. Now at least the story can move forward. I was originally dreading they were gonna drag this till the end n in the end nobody will find out. Like how it was in woh mera dil tha.

Posted: 5 years ago

Finally the truth is out.

Hopefully now samreen's chapter will get close anb meerab will come to know about her truth.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Finally the truth is out.

Hopefully now samreen's chapter will get close anb meerab will come to know about her truth.


According to the promo for the next episode, Meerab will know of the cunning ways of Samreen but he still doesn’t want to accept that Bakt was actually trying to warn him


Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Monstuholic


According to the promo for the next episode, Meerab will know of the cunning ways of Samreen but he still doesn’t want to accept that Bakt was actually trying to warn him


He will take some time

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

He will take some time

yes, and by the looks of the title track video, he is not dying like in Ghalti


Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Monstuholic

yes, and by the looks of the title track video, he is not dying like in Ghalti


Of course not

Why would he die. He is not doing any sin.

Meerab and bakht will marry in last episode

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 5 years ago

I had gr8 expectations from this drama. But I don't know why I lost connection with its leads so soon. 🤔 Meerab made a fool of himself.. and I am eager to watch the next ep to see Samreen dumbing him.😈 Bakht is a selfish and wants to look like a caring daughter now . I don't feel Ramsha's acting here.. I don't know why her character looks monotone.😳

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Of course not

Why would he die. He is not doing any sin.

Meerab and bakht will marry in last episode


I mean I was pissed that they killed him in that

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I had gr8 expectations from this drama. But I don't know why I lost connection with its leads so soon. 🤔 Meerab made a fool of himself.. and I am eager to watch the next ep to see Samreen dumbing him.😈 Bakht is a selfish and wants to look like a caring daughter now . I don't feel Ramsha's acting here.. I don't know why her character looks monotone.😳

Bakht is actually selfish

First she was not interested in this marriage and she left her home tab yeh achi beti kahan gayi thi and now she is behaving like she is such an amazing daughter and person.

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Monstuholic


I mean I was pissed that they killed him in that

Really? Then according to you what should be it's ending?

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".