Thank god the truth is finally out. Now at least the story can move forward. I was originally dreading they were gonna drag this till the end n in the end nobody will find out. Like how it was in woh mera dil tha.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Thank god the truth is finally out. Now at least the story can move forward. I was originally dreading they were gonna drag this till the end n in the end nobody will find out. Like how it was in woh mera dil tha.
Finally the truth is out.
Hopefully now samreen's chapter will get close anb meerab will come to know about her truth.
Finally the truth is out.
Hopefully now samreen's chapter will get close anb meerab will come to know about her truth.
According to the promo for the next episode, Meerab will know of the cunning ways of Samreen but he still doesn’t want to accept that Bakt was actually trying to warn him
Originally posted by: Monstuholic
According to the promo for the next episode, Meerab will know of the cunning ways of Samreen but he still doesn’t want to accept that Bakt was actually trying to warn him
He will take some time
He will take some time
yes, and by the looks of the title track video, he is not dying like in Ghalti
Originally posted by: Monstuholic
yes, and by the looks of the title track video, he is not dying like in Ghalti
Of course not
Why would he die. He is not doing any sin.
Meerab and bakht will marry in last episode
I had gr8 expectations from this drama. But I don't know why I lost connection with its leads so soon. 🤔 Meerab made a fool of himself.. and I am eager to watch the next ep to see Samreen dumbing him.😈 Bakht is a selfish and wants to look like a caring daughter now . I don't feel Ramsha's acting here.. I don't know why her character looks monotone.😳
Of course not
Why would he die. He is not doing any sin.
Meerab and bakht will marry in last episode
I mean I was pissed that they killed him in that
I had gr8 expectations from this drama. But I don't know why I lost connection with its leads so soon. 🤔 Meerab made a fool of himself.. and I am eager to watch the next ep to see Samreen dumbing him.😈 Bakht is a selfish and wants to look like a caring daughter now . I don't feel Ramsha's acting here.. I don't know why her character looks monotone.😳
Bakht is actually selfish
First she was not interested in this marriage and she left her home tab yeh achi beti kahan gayi thi and now she is behaving like she is such an amazing daughter and person.
Really? Then according to you what should be it's ending?